School begins at 8:00 --7th Grade; 8:05 --8th Grade








Thursday, December 15, 2011

Faculty Spotlight-- Mrs. Wood

  • BS Secondary Mathematics-- UAB
  • MA Special Education for the visually impaired-- UAB
  • MA Secondary Mathematics-- UA
  • EDS Secondary Mathematics-- UA
  • Born and raised on Long Island , NY, moved to Alabama 39 years ago.
  • Began my college education as an art major and later switched to mathematics.
  • We built our own home on Logan Martin Lake. It took us about 25 years to complete and now we are ready to redo everything. We have also helped remodel both our sons' homes and 2 beach rental properties.
  • No favorite color-- love all colors.
  • I love dogs, but I am not a cat person. I have a crazy mini-Pin that loves to nip at guests and his owners.
  • I enjoy all types of music. My children keep me current.
  • I have 2 sons, Terry 27, who practices law in Pensacola, Fl and Jeremy 33, who is Vice President of Technical Services at Compass Bank in Birmingham and the southeast.
  • My husband is retired from the VA hospital, and I hope to join him sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment