School begins at 8:00 --7th Grade; 8:05 --8th Grade








Friday, December 9, 2011

Faculty Spotlight--Mr. Creel

  • I was born in Talladega and attended school at Graham Elementary, Zora Ellis, and graduated from Talladega High School in 1982. I graduated from Jacksonville State University in 1988. I have taught in the Talladega City School System for 24 years.
  • I am married to Carrie Griffin Creel. We have one dog named “Odin.” We enjoy the outdoors. We camp, kayak creeks and rivers, and ride ATVs. We also enjoy grilling out and Alabama football.
  • The most spectacular experience that I have had is skiing in the Rocky Mountains and riding a snowmobile 128 miles (1 day) through Yellowstone.
  • I have enjoyed my teaching career in Talladega. The students and co-workers have been special. When my teaching career is over, I hope to be an electrical contractor and continue to do all the fun things I enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS and what a wonderful photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete