School begins at 8:00 --7th Grade; 8:05 --8th Grade








Thursday, March 22, 2012

BETA Convention

The following letter from one of our parents sums up the excitement and success of the BETA Club's recent trip to the convention in Huntsville:

March 19, 2012

Dear Ms. Webb,

I wanted to write just a note to tell you how successful I felt the trip was. It was well planned and provided an excellent opportunity for the students to see leadership of their peers in action.

I was especially captivated by the enthusiasm of the students as well as the parents. As we traveled home, the students and parents planned how the students from Zora Ellis can be a part of the program next year. In fact, one student desires to seek the position of President! Parents were actively planning how to raise the necessary funds to spend more than one night to be able to participate in more of the activities.

All of this is quite an accomplishment for you and I congratulate your initiative, creativity and efforts to help our children succeed! Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist you in any way.

Gratefully,



Erminel Love-Trescott


No comments:

Post a Comment