School begins at 8:00 --7th Grade; 8:05 --8th Grade








Monday, November 28, 2011

Faculty Spotlight--Mrs. Johnson


  • BS English Language Arts
  • Jacksonville State University
  • English, Grade 7 and 8
  • Favorite Sport: Hockey
  • Favorite color: Pink
  • Married twenty-two years to Pastor Wesley Johnson. We have four children. Two of our children are in college, while the younger two attend school in theTalladega City School System.
  • Favorite food: German cuisine
  • Favorite hobby: Cruising on a cruise ship and reading
  • Favorite author: Francine Rivers, Markus Zusak The Book Thief
  • I love art, especially pottery and paintings. My favorite pieces of art are those items made for me. When I select a piece of art,I look for uniqueness. Something that appeals to my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment